Our proprietary AR-Bonding™ anti-reflection display enhancement dramatically reduces reflections which can occur under high ambient light viewing conditions, such as sunlight. Excessive light reflections can reduce contrast and make a standard LCD monitor appear washed out and difficult to read. Our factory upgrade adds anti-reflective bonding to the glass on your CyRAQ 19 LCD monitor for ultra-crisp, high-contrast imaging. Benefits include:
- Enhanced Sunlight Visibility: By eliminating the air gap between the top cover glass and the LCD, internal reflections are virtually eliminated and contrast is enhanced by three- to fivefold, making the LCD monitor more suitable for daylight viewing.
- Condensation Prevention: AR-Bonding eliminates the air gap, and with it the possibility of trapped moisture condensing to cause fogging in severe washdown and marine applications.
- Shock Protection: The layer of optical bonding material between the top cover glass and the LCD provides extra support and enhances the mechanical integrity of the monitor for use to high shock and vibration environments.
- Minimized Back-Light Heat Generation: AR-Bonding allows reduced back-light brightness levels for use in indirect sunlight (250-350 nits) or direct sunlight (500-1000 nits).
- Unbeatable Display Clarity: High-contrast, reflection-free monitors with AR-Bonding have set a new standard for readability under the most demanding sunlight viewing conditions.
AR-Bonding seals the protective top cover glass or touchscreen glass directly to the front surface of the LCD flat-panel display. By filling the air gap with an optical bonding medium that has the same light transmission properties (index of refraction) as glass (typically optical quality silicon) internal light reflections are virtually eliminated.