|Custom Computer Products|
In 25 years of developing and producing industrial computer systems, our customers have asked for -- and we have delivered -- an amazing variety of custom products to meet specialized needs. Some requests are for special colors or private branding. Other projects require significant amounts of engineering time to develop drop-in replacements for legacy or end-of-life products.
We often produce custom stainless steel enclosures for applications in severe environments. Custom interfacing is another specialty. When standard cables won't do, we design and build one-of-a-kind cable assemblies with special cabling and connectors as required to meet your specifications.
We build "semicustom" products for a balance between economy and special project needs. Starting with our thousands of products and years of sourcing experience, we work with you on keeping budgets and time constaints in line. We have added joysticks to CyRAQ® panel PCs, added custom touchscreens to our rack-mount LCD KVMs, and designed special mountings for computers and displays.
Private Branding and Documentation
Sometimes all that's needed is the ability to stand out from the crowd. We can create a unique look with a custom bezel and private branding. Our in-house graphic design department can create custom branding and full documentation for your product, including labels, silkscreens and manuals.
Comprehensive Design and Production Services
From simple privately labeling or sourcing, to completely custom designs to the board level, we have design and production experience in: printed circuit boards; computer components, chassis, and mountings; cable assemblies and adapters; standalone or integrated data acquisition and PC systems; and custom logos, silkscreens, labeling, coating, colors, and manuals.
Experience with a Wide Range of Customer Needs
CyberResearch has over 25 years of experience with a wide range of industrial, scientific, and military customers. We understand their special need for rugged, customized computers. Some of our customers include:
- Military and Defense - Army, Navy, Coast Guard, US Department of Defense, Honeywell, Hughes Missile Systems, Lockhead-Martin, McDonnell Douglas, Northrup-Grumman, Raytheon, United Technologies
- Aerospace - NASA, Boeing, Electric Boat Submarines, Hughes Aircraft, ITT Aerospace, Lear Astronics/Learjet, Olin Aerospace, Pratt & Whitney Aircraft, United Airlines
- Commercial and Industrial - AT&T, Bayer, Bristol-Meyers-Squibb, Dow Chemical, Duracell, E.I. DuPont de Nemours, General Dynamics, General Electric, Honda, Intel, Lucent Technologies, Martin-Marietta, Monsanto Chemical, Owens Corning, Pixar Animation Studios, Proctor & Gamble, Walt Disney Imagineering, The Weather Channel
- Scientific Research - Brookhaven National Lab, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Lawrence Livermore Labs, Los Alamos National Lab, National Institute of Health, N.O.A.A., National Weather Service, Sandia National Labs, US Geological Survey, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute, Harvard, M.I.T., Yale & a host of other universities
- Government - C.I.A., F.B.I., N.S.A., U.S.D.A.
Keypad Retrofitted into a Control System
We specialize in integrating custom components into existing control systems. For example, our customer needed to replace a worn-out keypad in a control panel into an existing mounting cutout which could not be modified in any way. We designed and manufactured keypads with 16 membrane keyswitches with custom legends in waterproof NEMA 4 front bezels, then upgraded the keypads with built-in pointing devices. Individual keys can be programmed to automate a combination of keyboard commands, such as shift-control-plus, for example.
Fully Sealed Sea-Going Displays
We created a corrosion-resistant, fully sealed display for U.S. Coast Guard vessels in the Pacific based on their custom specifications for ruggedness, mountings, and color.
From concept to completed product to long-term after-sales service, offering customization from board-level to complete systems, CyberResearch provides a single point of contact to get your project delivered on time and on budget.
Give us a call at 1-800-341-2525, click the message button in the upper left corner, or write us.